Background

7/5/11

Hogg Family Reunion

{ 5 days of fun, laughter, food, reminiscing, marble games, tubing, more food, early mornings,  egg throwing, races, family initiations, Archway tour, golfing, shopping, visiting the home place, Pirates Dice, picnic, late nights, hugs, wedding planning, bus rides, airport taxi  }

Drew, Marquette, and Katie participating in Larry's family initiation.  They had to pass three questions to be able to join the family ;)  Fortunately, they all passed!


Kyle, Marquette, Danielle, Kory

*Sisters*

Kory, Ethan, Kyle

Kory & I

Kyle & Marquette

 {In Law Great Grandkids}  Jen, Marquette, Drew, Danielle, Katie


{ Great & Great-Great Grandkids }

{ Back Row: Grandkids  Front Row: Spouses of Grandkids }n


{ Nebraska family minus many who didn't attend :)  }

{ Montana Family }

Some of the family with the great caterers!

{ California Family }



{ Uncle Dan from Washington }

{ Idaho Family }


{ Grandma & Grandpa }



Bus trip to the Calamus River for tubing

loading the bus

Kory spinning five times with the bat on his forehead then racing to the other side....this wasn't as easy as you'd think!



Andy & Brian....Egg toss winners

Egg toss cheering section

"Don't drop it Marquette" Seth






the newly ENGAGED!  Congrats guys!
Kory, Uncle Marion, Neil



Marquette & I modeling the extra extra extra large reunion shirt



 I took a lot of pictures, but wish I would of gotten more!  It was a fabulous week with family!  Thanks to all of the family who travels hundreds of miles to come to Nebraska!  We look forward to having you all back in two summers!!  Let the planning begin!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your pictures Danielle. Good job! On the reunion and the challenges.

    ReplyDelete