Background

5/21/12

Happy Mother's Day




Pretty sure we try to take every picture at the wrong time...he really is a happy boy!!!

Mother's Day has a new meaning for our new family! :)  What a special day it was!  We attended a Mother's Day breakfast at his home country church.  Kory went at 6:30 to help the other dads/men cook the breakfast and the moms arrive at 8 for a nice breakfast that consisted of sausage, ham, scrambled eggs, several kinds of homemade rolls, and fruit!  It was delicious!  We went back to Kory's parent's house and watched his sister open her graduation gifts and watched a movie.  In the afternoon, we headed to Kearney for a little family time.  First we made a stop at the NICU to tell our nurse, Sue, Happy Mother's Day!  It was so nice to see her and Brexton enjoyed the snuggles he got from her!  We miss seeing you Sue!!  Then we made a stop at the greenhouse for garden plants and had supper at Valentinos.  When we got home we ran into Ansley to Kory's grandma's house with the rest of the family for a bit!  It was a busy day!  

I feel so blessed to be able to personally celebrate this holiday!!!  I pray that I will be the mother to Brexton that God has called me to be!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers I am so blessed to call my family and friends!!  






No comments:

Post a Comment