Background

9/4/12

Go BiG rEd {Huskers}

We all road tripped to Lincoln for the first Husker game!  What a FUN day!!  Kory, along with his mom and dad, went to the game!  His sister Kara and her boyfriend, Seth, we also at the game in the student section!   Brexton and I had the chance to hang out with my sister for the first half, then I decided to head into the game for the second half, while Brexton hung out with my sister outside the stadium!  I still get chills every time I walk into the stadium!  It's so fun to be a part of sea of red and so close to the action!  After the game, we made a stop at Kara's dorm room, then supper at Cracker Barrel.

Thanks Nana and Papa for sharing your tickets, and Aunt Tiffany for hanging out with Brexton!

the next Rex (Brex) Burkhead!!  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment