12/23/12
Kory and I really didn't have any plans on when we were going to do our own Christmas at home. We knew we had busy days ahead and didn't know what kind of mood Brexton would be in. So we decided to open a couple tonight and the rest another night! After the day at Granny's, we went to visit some neighbors and take our Christmas goodies to them. We got home a decent time and Brexton was ready to play with his toys so we opened a couple. I'm bummed I didn't take very many pictures, but here is what I did take! We had a great first Christmas a family!
Oh and while playing tonight, you decided after almost 9 months, it was time to roll from your back to tummy! :) Proud mommy moment!! Let the challenge of changing the diaper begin!!
Merry Christmas
Love the Ostrands!!



No comments:
Post a Comment