As you all know, this blogging thing is rather new to me. I actually started this blog for a wonderful friend of mine, Lindsey. I babysit her sweet little girl, Paislie, during the day. Lindsey, and her husband AJ, traveled to Europe to visit AJ's family. During part of their trip, Paislie stayed with us over night. I took many pictures during that time. I thought this blog would be the easiest way to share pictures and document everything Paislie was up too while she was here.
I have family and friends who blog on a regular basis, and I enjoy reading them. I thought it would be fun to continue blogging, but I wasn't really sure what to blog about. One of my girlfriends asked if I wanted to do a 30 Day Photography Challenge with her and a couple other girlfriends! I was hesitant to say yes, but I think it will be fun, and I hope I can follow through! :) Check out my girlfriend's blogs, Chelsea, Kim, and Kara's, as we do this challenge together!
So here it goes......DAY 1.....a self-portrait....
I have family and friends who blog on a regular basis, and I enjoy reading them. I thought it would be fun to continue blogging, but I wasn't really sure what to blog about. One of my girlfriends asked if I wanted to do a 30 Day Photography Challenge with her and a couple other girlfriends! I was hesitant to say yes, but I think it will be fun, and I hope I can follow through! :) Check out my girlfriend's blogs, Chelsea, Kim, and Kara's, as we do this challenge together!
So here it goes......DAY 1.....a self-portrait....
this is me.....after spending the day in kearney with paislie walking around walmart & the mall for 3 hours while my car is getting new tires & and wheel barrings fixed, making a menards run for the hubby, unloading the car, playing with paislie, brushing jade (my colt), and trying to take a picture of myself :) yes i did get a perm this past weekend and curly is an understatement ;)
Feel free to leave any comments and become a follower of my blog!!
Feel free to leave any comments and become a follower of my blog!!



embracing the curls! beautiful!
ReplyDeletecutie!! this is fun!! i look forward to looking at each of the blogs each day since we are all doing something similar! fun fun! loves!
ReplyDelete