Background

6/22/11

Photo Challenge....Day 8

.....a bad habit....


Hmmmm....this challenge really makes a girl feel guilty!  I am going to blame this habit on my dad!!  Many of you know I have a love for ice cream!  And if you don't believe this just check out my pictures!!  I remember my dad eating ice cream every night.  He sometimes thought he could eat his bowl without me noticing, but most of the time I'd get one too!  To this day, I typically have ice cream once a day if not more!  Just ask Kory!  :)  Someday its going to catch up with me, but until then I'll enjoy another bowl of vanilla ice cream with extra Hershey's syrup and mini chocolate chips on top! Mmmm...I'm headed to the freezer!  :)

 { different flavor for each day of the week!  just kidding!  }


 { my favorite toppings }




{ pretty sure we are keeping the Schwan's man in business!! }

1 comment:

  1. what?!? i never knew this about you! we might need to enjoy a bowl together sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete