Background

3/29/12

A day in the life of Brexton Bo


{3/27/12}
I'm three days old .  Today (Tuesday), I was able to get off the ventilator!  Thanks for all of your prayers!!  The nurses call me tough boy!!  Hopefully I can go home with mommy and daddy soon and meet all of you!!
Love, Brexton Bo


all of my machines

the cast on my arm is for my iv

so peaceful even with a tube in my mouth

iv in my hand

all of my machines while on the ventilator

daddy is pretty busy reading a bull sale catalog!  that's the sale he was headed to when i decided to enter the world.  least he could still watch it on the computer in between mommy's contractions ;)

check out my blonde hair

i slept most of the time i was on the ventilator

i'll be glad to get all of the stickers, tubes, and cords off of me!

aren't i just precious

monitor on my foot

i have daddy's long toes and feet!

don't you just want to kiss me! :)

i LOVE my binki!

NO MORE VENTILATOR!!  i get to hang out under this 'hood' to get oxygen

holding daddy's hand soothes me!

i love my mommy and daddy! :)

i want to be just like you daddy when i grow up!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! God Bless you all! Love u! Auntie Tweet & the guys (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so much like Kory! haha What a sweetie....enjoy him while he's this little they grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is Kacey. I can't wait to hold him! When I see him, I have a little present for him! I can't wait to see you guys! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete