Today was opening day of my very first deer season. We went with daddy to the early morning pre-hunt breakfast at Saathoffs with the rest of the Ostrand cousins! (well i slept while mommy & daddy ate) When the crew headed out to hunt, mommy and I went to Kearney to meet Aunty Britty & and Grandma Neise. We did lots of shopping and I was a good boy! :) While shopping at Herbergers, I ran into this funny looking guy that had a long white beard and a red hat & suit. They tell me his name is Santa. I liked to look at him, but when he got close he kind of scared me! Of course mom thought she needed a picture..so here it is!!
After shopping, we headed back to Saatoffs to hear all about the hunting, watch the Huskers play, and play with all of my cousins! It was a busy, yet FUN day! Daddy said maybe he would take me hunting later in the week! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment