Background

11/23/12

{growing boy}

So I realized this last couple weeks, I haven't taken very many pictures of Brexton...yes I know that's surprising   :)  I guess we are just been busy watching him grow before our eyes...literally!  Brexton just hasn't shown any interest in rolling or crawling at all!  However he has started pulling himself up on his toys!  Some people have expressed their concern the he needs to crawl first!  Whether they are right or not, we decided to work hard on it!  I took these pictures last week as we began our crawling 'practice sessions'!  :)






Well I guess in this last week, Brexton decided he wanted to be a BIG boy on his own!  First, he has started taking baths in the big tub and just loves it.  He has mastered not only just splashing while sitting up, but sliding to his tummy then rolling over and splashing or should I say causing a hurricane with his legs!!  He just loves it!  
Brexton has also remastered rolling from his tummy to his back once again.  (still hasn't gone from back to tummy)  He likes to lunge foward while sitting up to get to his tummy then rolls right to his back, then kicks like he is in the bath!  
It's official...Brexton's first word is DADA!  It made mommy sad at first, but I seen how excited Kory was and think its sweet!!  :)  Daddy heard it for the first time at his last fairboard meeting on Saturday!  Brexton and I were walking around towards the back of the room.  While there was a break in conversation, Brexton says DADA...I look up at Kory in hopes he heard it.  HE DID!!  Kory was smiling from ear to ear and obviously the rest of them heard it because everyone looked back at us!  Oh well....it was worth it!  :)
Each day Brexton shows more interest in wanting to crawl.  He has started  leaning forward while sitting and proping himself up on his right shin and left foot!  He will lean on both hands and rocks then sits  back down!  I know it won't be much longer before he is mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment