Background

7/15/12

meeting the Bock Family

 7/5/12

Gene, Janet, Annie, & Aaron Bock traveled from Beatrice to spend one of their summer vacation days in Grand Island at the waterpark.  We were so excited when they called and told us they were going to be so close.  We met them in Grand Island at Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch.  They couldn't wait to meet Brexton again.  (Gene, Janet, & Aaron were actually at the Ostrand Ranch when Brexton was born so they got to meet him in the NICU the night he was born.)  They all thought he had obviously changed a lot and so had I! ;)  After lunch, Kory headed to the waterpark with them, while Brexton and I decided to do a little shopping in the air conditioning!  Brexton and I met up with them when they were almost done swimming; then headed to Cold Stone for ice cream!

Thank you so much for inviting us to join you guys!  We loved it and can't wait to see you again!!!



Uncle Aaron ;)

Gene & Brexton

Gene, Annie, Janet, Kory, Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment