Background

8/21/14

day 4...

Mommy was released from the hospital the night before!  I thought it would be easier to say goodbye because I missed your big brother, being home, and we have been preparing ourselves that you would be in the NICU but it was still hard!  I knew you girls were in extra good hands, but mommy missed you like crazy!  I couldn't wait to get back the next morning!  Big brother stayed with Great Aunt Kathy so mommy and daddy could get snuggles in!

Avery Grace

Olivia Ann



Later that morning we learned you jaundice levels where high so you needed to be under the 'tanning' lights!  :(  Which meant the time we could hold you was very limited!  







Since we couldn't hold or doing anything for you, we headed home to get some quality time in with Brexton!  You girls have truely amazed everyone with how well you are doing!!!  It didn't take long for you to back just a 'feeder-grower' baby!  We are so proud of you and your strength!!  Our family is truely blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment