Background

8/20/14

hospital happenings....

At 31.5 weeks, I was hopitalized a second time to try and stop labor.  I was admitted for at least 48 hours to get a dose of magnesium sulfate to slow down contraction and prevent further labor progression....


doing a little farming while visiting mommy the first day!

daddy sent mommy silly pictures!





After a quick check from my doctor the second morning, she gave me permission to be released later that afternoon if felt up to it!  I had had the same day nurse all three days.  She encouraged me to stay one more night for monitoring as my contractions seemed to have picked back up.  I told her I would if I could be moved to a bigger room!  Shortly she had come back in to say the biggest room of all right by the nicu was going to be available and she would save it for me a long with a cot for Kory.  Kory met up with his parents to drop off Brexton and we decided to stay! (It was his first night staying at the hospital)  Little did I know the girls would be born the next day....and I'm very glad we decided to stay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment