Background

8/21/14

Welcome to the world...

5/.22.14
Happy BIRTHday to our beautiful girls!

Our plan of waking up the next morning to head home was changed in a hurry!  Dr. Philpot's part, Dr. Jorgensen, was going to watch me for the day.  She came in for a visit that morning.  I had progressed to 5 cm dilated over night.  She informed I was not going anywhere until these girls where born.  They stopped all medicine that was supposed to be stopping my contractions and after 5 weeks of bedrest and 4 days confined to the hospital bed I was able to walk around to see if labor really was going to happen.  So off Kory and went walking!  We spent some time in the NICU visiting and they told us our room was already!  :)  She teased us that we only had until 4 to deliver if she was going to be apart of it!  By then it was almost 2 so we didn't think that was possible at all!  (Little did we know it would happen!)  We headed back to our room to see if the doctor was back up to check to see if I have progressed at all.   We walked some more and the doctor was ready to see us.  To our surprise, I was 6 cm with baby ready to come out!  She didn't know how baby a hasn't fallen out!  After a quick ultrasound to see the position of the girls, she was prepping me for a c-section due to baby b being breech!  Kory made some quick phone calls and before I knew it we were back in the OR ready to have the girls! 



Introducing....
Olivia

Olivia


Olivia



Olivia Ann
5/22/14       3:46 pm
4 lbs 2 oz     18 in

Avery Grace
5/22/14   3:45 pm
4 lbs 4 oz     18 in


Olivia Ann

Avery Grace

Avery Grace

Olivia

Avery

The girls were doing amazing considering they were only 32 weeks gestation!  Everyone was surprised how big they were too!  





Avery & daddy's hand

Avery

Avery, Daddy, and Aunt Kara

Olivia



No comments:

Post a Comment